Commitment to Quality
The service Hennessey L.L.C. (HLLC) provide, from initial enquiry through to implementation and completion are managed in accordance with a quality plan tailored to meet the client’s specific requirements.
In order to ensure compliance with HLLC’s Quality Management System, regular internal audits are carried out throughout the organization.
HLLC are committed to consistently meeting customer’s expectations in service, delivery and product satisfaction. HLLC promote continuous improvement of customer’s satisfaction by maintaining and continually reviewing a compliant Quality Management System.
To this end, each section is required to:
- Maintain staff whom are able to interpret, clarify and conform to the clients requirements.
Ensure, by proper selection and examination that goods supplied and/or incorporated are suitable, fit for purpose and safe.
- Ensure that goods and systems are installed in a satisfactory manner.
- Ensure completed installations are properly operational and maintenance free wherever possible.
- To observe the company Quality Assurance Manual and Procedures (and/or any and all project specific Quality Plans)
- Properly plan, control and document, in a systematic manner, those procedures necessary to provide the specified level of Quality Assurance.
- Maintain such records as will substantiate the Quality Assurance applied throughout each project undertaken.
- Provide evidence of quality by demonstration where required.
- Determine and define the design intent and performance standard.
- Convey appropriate design parameters to those responsible for purchasing, installing, erecting or or maintaining the product.
In endorsement of the above, the Quality Assurance Manager has been given the authority to promote and support the QA function at all levels within the organization.